Important Questions for Any Business Owner
Let’s face it it’s a tough market out there. And you’ve got to be on top of your game to stay ahead. Without question, good marketing can get you there and keep you there.
Now, be honest, is your marketing all it could be or should be? Maybe this quick quiz can help you decide.
1. Do you have a consistent & recognizable brand identity?
2. Are your collateral materials impressive & informative?
3. Do you have an up-to-date website with good traffic? Does it bring you business?
4. Are you taking advantage of all the cost-effective marketing opportunities on the internet?
5. Do you know how to evaluate which is the most cost-effective media choices for your company?
6. Have you truly identified your target market? Do you keep in touch with them regularly?
7. Does your target market really know who you are?
8. Do you have formal marketing plan & budget?
9. Is the money you are spending on marketing really effective?
10. Are you spending a lot of time or money on marketing but not seeing the results you should?